“Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.”

Sunday, June 5, 2011

More fitness and coding


So .. as in my weird diet here is my latest data. Managed to run 3.2 km (almost 2 miles) every day and bike around 20 km. And I was not yet fired .. my job is ok.
I started dieting at 120.6 kg (May 19 th) and today I am at 114.3. A bit behind my optimistic schedule .. but it is better to be late then never :).
So I do believe that dieting and exercise (together) help. It's just that it is hard to balance them and be also balanced enough .to eat just right and not over-eat. And regarding sleep I am again at 7-8 even 9h /day. Life can be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment