“Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.”

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A new beginning

Hello World !
This is the first program any programmer writes when he is starting with a new language, and in my case this is my hello world in the blogging world.
Why would a programmer start a blog ? I guess because of boredom but I like to think it is because of this famous JoelOnSoftware post : http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000036.html .

Also as I am re-starting my life I want to keep track of it. And since I have always had issues with my computers(my Thinkpad is dead and my desktop doesn't always start) the safest place to keep this is on Blogger (i.e. Google's hard disks).
This blog will be about more than technology .. it will be about my way , my fight as a lonely wolf with life and my issues with our society.
So yes it is all about me :) but I welcome any comments from other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment